Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011 Day 45

Didn't post anything yesterday but I had a pretty good day.   I felt a few aches and pains in my arch area but didn't really feel that burning sensation on the side of my foot that I have been feelng.   Today, the burning sensation is back.   I'm not sure what is causing that.   Also the skin going up my heel feels very tight inside my cast.   I've been stretching my toes a bit and maybe that subtle movement is stretching the skin.   No idea.   I'm a little braver wiggling my toes, etc since the doc originally wanted me to return at 6 weeks which would have been Wed - Friday.   Their offices were closed so I don't go back until Monday which will be  be at day 47, nearly 7 weeks.   The skin on my legs feels disgusting, the little part that I can reach.    I haven't had a pain pill/aspirin/ anything for a week.  Tomorrow we are going to be in the car for about 9 -11 hours (depending on how well I ride).     I'll keep my leg as cool and as elevated as I can.   May have to take a Norco just to keep me settled and able to sit.   Pretty uneventful couple of days.   I'm just in the "waiting" mode right now so not alot to post.   If you are going through this, I just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment