Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15, 2011, Day 51

I haven't had the best week.    Last week my foot and legs felt strong.  Unfortunately, I haven't been up walking much for a week and I lost quite a bit of strength.  Today, my mom took me to the local mall and I roll/walked for about 15 minutes.   I was pretty tired.   Then we went out to lunch and I am tired.
Last week, when I thought that the burning I was feeling on the side of my foot was the incision area or nerves, it turned out to be that about a two inch section of my incision had opened up.   I believe my last post talked of this.    I've been treating it for 5 days with the wrap that the doc said would help it heal faster.   It still burns.     I don't have much to report.   The antibiotic makes me pretty sleepy and dizzy.   I have about three days left and then I'll be done with that.
Have a great day.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment