Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5, 2011 Day 41

Today, I got out of the house.    I went to the local book store and wheeled my knee roller around for about 2 hours.   Of course, most of that was sitting.   After about 10 minutes of moving, I was sweating horribly.   My hair was soaked and my shirt was damp.    Very gross and frustrating.    I have been doing "some" floor exercises but obviously not enough.   I haven't had a pain pill for two days.    I'd sure like to take one because the side of my foot burns but it is more of a dull ache.   I am going to try to toughen up and get those meds out of my system.    I'm hoping that will help lessen the sweating when I do try to move.  
Six more days until the cast comes off.   The only reason I'm excited is because it is a new phase.   I'm not anticipating any new progress as far as being more mobile and being able to walk, but I'll hopefully be able to wash my foot and shave my leg!!

I ate well today.    No fatty foods and much less intake.

God Bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment