Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011 Day 64

I think I've finally figured out how to maneuver on my crutches and not bear as much weight on my foot.
My heel is still quite uncomfortable.  I guess I write this down so that I can remember how far I've come when I look back on my healing process.   I do think I am a bit better today then I was on Monday but dang, my heel is uncomfortable.  Next time I go to the store, I am going to pickup a tennis ball so I can roll my foot over the ball and give myself a little foot massage.   Still have the heel scab but it is loosening up.   The side of my foot still burns but much less often then before and not nearly as severe.  So there you go, just typing about the incision has reminded me that I have healed in the last couple of weeks.
That's it for today, boring I know, but this is a sllloooowwww process.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment